Sunday, February 15, 2009

This is a Good Sign, I Think...


So I have been "officially" creating stuff to sell since October.

Now I've been sewing for so many years, but it wasn't until October, that I realized that I might be able to create something to sell. You know, something that someone would actually buy.

So after this epiphany, I started making stuff.
And the stuff has grown to abundance.

I'm now at the need to sell it or else.

Why? Because the cute little tomato box I have been keeping my creations in is now overflowing. It's actually quite funny, because of all places to store my stuff, I have chosen a tomato box. I initially chose it because it was sturdy and it had handles cut into the cardboard.

But now, I don't know what I'm gonna do. It can't hold another item. And I don't have another tomato box.

I guess I could go to Target and get one of those tub things... with the lid and all.

It doesn't have the character of the tomato box, but it'd be bigger. And I could get a couple and stack them.

It sounds so dull, though.

I'm sad for my tomato box.

No comments: