Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FINISHED craft room! Yay!


Well it's done and it is much more organized. Above is the pic of the entire space. I rearranged the furniture a bit, but mainly I threw all my craft stuff in a pile and sorted it back out into boxes & bins. Then I labeled everything so I could find it easily.


The above pic here is where most of the stuff happens. It's my main table!! This is in the center and most of the stuff I use often are within my reach!


This is the sewing area (note the machine... just kidding). To the right are five bins where I store fabric. The little shelf on the left holds my scissors and my drink (I get thirsty hovered over the machine!).



This is my extra space. I don't use it very often, but it's good and flat for an ironing area, which is so, so, so important!


This is a good example of one of the three shelves I put up. This holds some of my books, envelopes, pens & more.


This other shelf has the ribbon bar along the bottom & tons of bins for notions, fixin's & miscellaneous.


This last area to the far left of everything holds magazines & yarn.

Well I hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took so long to post. I'm sure this will change the more & more I use it, especially when I find better ways to organize based on my usage.

I've got more & more stuff for ya' later.

1 comment:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

wow you did a wonderful job! Looks beautiful! I'm afraid if I had that much room I would still fill it up quickly. I have a small corner in the living room (ok some other corners of the house contain my crafts) and its crowded and not very orginized at all! God Bless and huggs Marion