Then I started wondering "how do I get people to stop by more?"
So I started browsing through the articles on Esty and found an idea that I am gonna try.
It's a to-do list that is done daily to promote your online shop. The list includes:
- Post MySpace Bulletin
- Add 5 New Friends on MySpace
- Post on 5 Promo Threads on Etsy
- Post on 5 site help threads
- Post on ??? Ect threads
- Play in Chat
- Renew/List 1 Item
- List Said Item On DeviantART
- Upload Said Photo To Flickr
- Friend 1 person on IndiePublic
- Add I Photo To IndiePublic
- Blog post
Here are my thoughts:
I am horrible at doing things regularly... take this blog for example.
I am horrible at multi-tasking... just ask my coworkers at my 9-5.
I get bored with routines... anybody can tell you that!
So I am gonna give myself a small goal/list to start with and then maybe add if it works.
Here's my starter list which I will do once a week:
- Add three new friends on MySpace
- Post a bulletin/note on MySpace and Facebook
- Post on five craft threads (Etsy, Craftbits, etc.)
- List one new item in my shop
- Find one place in town to post my card
I have some other ideas I'd like to get in to motion soon. But, again, I'm horrible at multi-tasking... I'm just gonna work on my list for now.
So... I am off to start myself a Facebook listing (I have a personal one, but I'm gonna start a m. ranae designs one). Then, since I'm done with blogging for today, I am off to do the rest on my list.
Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!!