Friday, September 3, 2010

"Fan of" CatzillaCrafts



This week I want to brag about CatzillaCrafts. I admired her stuff online for a while, but a few months back I was able to see her awesome crocheted cacti in person!
Needless to say, I was weak in the knees and I went home with a cute cactus (featuring an even cuter pink flower).

Her Etsy shop is full of many other things besides cacti. There are many plushies (owls, cats & other creatures), cat toys, record bowls & purses.

She also offers crochet patterns. All of it is wonderful and I'm looking forward to buying some more goodies.

CatzillaCrafts has been selling on Etsy for years and her patterns have been featured in magazines and will be seen in an upcoming book.

Please go to her shop, look around... enjoy the desert scenery... and buy me another cactus. They are super affordable, so you can always buy yourself one too!

No comments: