Sunday, December 27, 2009

Who? What? When?



Okay... so apparently sometime over this weekend I was featured on the front page of Etsy.
Woo hoo! Right?
I'm not so sure...
I didn't find out about this from Etsy. I found out because I had posted it on Facebook. But I didn't actually post it... a computer (somewhere out there) did it for me.
So I was excited... until I logged into Etsy. I didn't have a message there telling me I was featured. And I looked at the front page of Etsy and I didn't see my shop there. So I'm baffled. I figured I'd get some e-mail somewhere along the way. But all I got was the automatic post to my Facebook.
Weird, huh?
Again, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth... I'm just confused. Strange system they have in place over there at Etsy.
Strange.

No comments: