Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Craft Room!

I have a vacation coming up and I'm not gonna be spending it the way I thought I was. 
Bummer.
Instead of spending it with my husband, I'll be spending it alone so he can go back to Nebraska to spend time with his mother.
I was really trying to think of what to do by myself for four days and I decided to re-do my craft room. Right now it's a mess! So I think I'll take some "before" pics, redecorate & reorganize it and then take some "after" pics. 
I'm kinda excited about it and I've put some thought into what I want. I'm even considering painting it. Who knows!
Nonetheless, that's the plan. I can't wait to post pics!

1 comment:

diane said...

Yo. So I guess with your four days vacation you aren't comming to see me so if thats the case i expect the new Dif line to be in full swing. I think everything here is fabulous. And I'm going to tell everyone I know about it. Wishing you loads of success and lots of love.